"A career is born in public--talent in privacy."
- Marilyn Monroe
Spring break is this Friday and I have so much to do when I get back to LA, mostly work. I have each day planned, split into quarters, with time slots for all the people I have to meet, appointments, errands, etc etc. The one week I get to go home I don't have even one day to relax. Then again, my spring break is so early there's no one out of school yet to spend some time with. I feel so good about everything. Recently I was able to comfort and help a friend I hadn't talked to in a long time and I was thanked for it. I think the only reason I was able to do that is because I'm happy with myself and that makes me want to help others. Now I really know what it means to love yourself before you're able to love others.
I miss everyone and I can't wait until summer to spend some quality time with you. Good luck with midterms!
P.S. Christine I'll call you when I get home :)
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment